Eco-Insulation, positions itself at the forefront of thermal and acoustic insulation green performance as evidenced by the following benefits:
- A low embodied energy content is a key element in classifying buildings materials as sustainable or green.
- As a recycled building material the product has a very low environmental impact and low embodied energy due to a low energy manufacturing process.
- The energy-saving performance of the product, once installed, is excellent – considerably benefiting the energy performance of the whole building. In certain building designs under extreme summer conditions, buildings have been observed to be up to 8 – 10 ºC cooler, and considerably warmer in winter.
- Eco-Insulation is made from 100% recycled newsprint - highly environment-friendly.
- It is readily recycled when no longer needed in situ.
- Significantly, it is one of few insulating materials to be fully biodegradable. In the case where downcycling is the only option, it can be put to use in various agricultural applications.
- Eco-Insulation is a zero-emission product. This is a major advantage over many glass, plastic and composite offerings in the market.
Specify us today - long term benefits to clients.